Created for the Dreamer In You
Welcome to I Bequeath Thee!
The handmade jewelry you will find here abounds with Swarovski crystal and intricate crochet-work, natural stone elements, and the kind of attention to detail that makes a piece of jewelry extra special and meaningful.
Everything you see here is created with one thing in mind, whether it is an intricate crocheted choker or a pair of simple yet elegant earrings with a single crystal drop.
The purpose is to create a feeling of old-world elegance, timeless romance, or something other-worldly.
This is the signature of every piece of handmade jewelry designed by I Bequeath Thee.
Each piece is a unique original, carefully thought out, created with attention to quality and workmanship.
You are sure to find something that pleases you, as a gift for someone special, or perhaps for yourself!
And you will be pleasantly surprised to find that this beautiful jewelry is quite affordable!
Whether you wish for the warmth and simplicity that handmade jewelry affords, or the ability to customize your own uniquely elegant set, you have come to the perfect place. The goal of I Bequeath Thee is to provide you with jewelry pieces that are exactly want you want: the right color, the right size, in a style you love!
You will also find much more than jewelry here; this website has become my little haven for focusing on those things which I have found to be great sources of beauty, joy, and inspiration in my own life.
I have created pages that are dedicated to a few of my favorite things, and are designed for no other reason than to bring enjoyment to my visitors.
There are also some pages which are purely informational, and I hope they will be of help to you.
I do hope you will enjoy your visit here, and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, or simply to leave me feedback on this site. I greatly value you, my visitor, and would be happy to hear from you!
Now come, explore the site, and indulge yourself
in beautiful dreams...
You are listening to "Les Poules Huppees", played by Celtic harpist
* Sarah Marie Mullen *
For more on her music, visit my page titled Olde English.
- Gallery of Handmade Jewelry by I Bequeath Thee Jewelry Creations
- See a gallery of handmade jewelry by I Bequeath Thee Jewelry Creations! A small sampling of the many mediums I use to create
- Crocheted Jewelry Transforms Every Outfit!
- Adding crocheted jewelry to your outfit will instantly change the look from ordinary to something timeless and elegant!
- Add the Sparkle of Beautiful Swarovski Crystal Jewelry!
- Swarovski Crystal jewelry is simply amazing in its ability to go with anything you wear!
- Monthly Sales And Special Offers on handmade jewelry by I Bequeath Thee
- Check here for monthly sales and special offers on handmade jewelry and more!
- Shipping and Returns Info
- Standard shipping through the USPS as well as Proirity Mail are offered.
- Gemstone Meanings
- If you're curious about gemstone meanings , this will provide a short list as well as links to more...
- Traditions - Birthstones and Flowers of the Months
- Love traditions? Here is a helpful list of birthstones as well as flowers associated with each of the twelve months of the year.
- Types of Crystal
- There is more to crystal than just Swarovski! Here is more on the types of crystal currently in use and how they vary from one another.
- The Science Behind Healing Crystals
- Healing Crystals? Here is a brief explanation of what a crystal really is and a hint at why crystals may be attributed with having healing powers!
- I have loved fairies for as long as I can remember; it seemed fitting to dedicate a page to them.
- Here is where fantasy lives and becomes the inspiration behind the handmade jewelry of I Bequeath Thee!
- Old English Words - A Short List Just for Fun!
- Old English - you gotta love it! Let's have some fun and see how many Renaissance or Old English words we can list!
- Original Artwork
- I am very proud to present this page and the first submission of original artwork so far!
- Original Artwork Wanted
- I Bequeath Thee is looking for artists who would like to see their original artwork featured on the website!
- Contact I Bequeath Thee
- Contact I Bequeath Thee
- About my Webhost...
- I feel obligated to share some info on my webhost because they've done so much to help me!
- I Bequeath Thee Handmade Jewelry Blog
- <b>I Bequeath Thee Handmade Jewelry Blog</b> keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the ibequeaththee.com website. Subscribe here.
- Link Partners
- I Bequeath Thee Link Partners - Here are links to some other great websites that I am proud to recommend!
- Chunky Bracelets
- Cute chunky bracelets done up in colorful glass beads are a little bit funky but just pretty enough...
- IBT Newsletter
- Subscribe to the IBT Newsletter to receive all the latest news and special offers...